Kodo Millet Adai Recipe
Kodo Millet Adai
Kodo Millet 81
- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 34
- Cooking: 34
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: easy
This is a tasty, spicy, healthy and crispy adai made with Kodo millet, Foxtail millet and Lentils and without using Rice. Hence diabetic people can very well have this. I substituted Kodo millet for rice and it came out extraordinarily tasty...
- Take red chillies and fennel seeds with soaked ingredients and grind it coarsely.
- The batter should be in between idli and dosa batter consistency.
- Add chopped onion, coriander and mint leaves and required salt.
- Heat a flat pan, grease with little oil, make round adai and cook till golden brown till crisp at the edges.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.