Kodo Millet Pulao Recipe
Kodo Millet Pulao
Kodo Millet 239
- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 34
- Cooking: 34
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: easy
Millet Vegetable Pulao is a delicious one pot meal, which is easy to prepare and also nutritious. I have used Kodo millet for making this pulao. You can substitute it with barnyard millet or little millet.
- Heat a small pressure cooker and sauté with oil/ ghee and add cinnamon, fennel and bay leaf.
- Stir and add onion and ginger garlic paste.
- Add the chopped veggies, mint leaves and salt.
- Add washed, drained millet to it and mix well and cook.
- Add water, salt and bring to boil, mix well and cook for a whistle in medium or low flame.
- Serve hot garnish with coriander leaves.