Proso Millet Curd Rice Recipe
Proso Millet Curd Rice
Pearl Millet 864
- Serves: 10 People
- Prep Time: 0
- Cooking: 30
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Curd rice is a popular and tasty south indian dish that is served with a south indian thali or meal.
- Wash the proso millet rice to remove any stones or impurities.
- Take a medium sized pan and add water to it. Boil the water.
- Add washed proso millet rice to the boiled water and cook it for about 15 minutes.
- Proso millet rice should be cooked till it becomes soft.
- Keep the cooked proso millet rice aside in a bowl. Allow it to cool.
- Take another bowl, add curd and salt to it.
- Mix curd with cooked proso millet rice. Stir it well so that it is properly mixed.
- Take a small pan and Heat oil in it.
- Add groundnuts, black gram and bengal gram and stir fry for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Add curry leaf, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli and stir fry for 10 seconds on a low flame.
- Immediately transfer the contents to proso millet curd rice and mix it well so it is uniformly spread.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.