Ragi Bread Recipe
- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 200
- Cooking: 35
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Bread is a staple food prepared from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking. Throughout recorded history it has been a prominent food in large parts of the world and is one of the oldest man-made foods, having been of significant importance since the dawn of agriculture.
- Take a large bowl and dissolve yeast in the lukewarm water.
- Add sugar to the yeast and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Add finger millet powder, wheat flour, milk to the yeast mix and knead it with hand till it turns into smooth dough.
- Cover the bowl and allow the yeast to ferment for 2½ hours.
- Set the oven to temperature of 180°C.
- Take the bread pan and grease it with ghee.
- Shift the dough into the greased bread pan and bake it at 180°C for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow the bread to cool.
- Cut the bread into slices and serve.