Ragi Cake Recipe
Finger Millet 179
- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 50
- Cooking: 30
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Browse our easy cake recipes: from birthday cakes, chocolate cakes and lemon drizzle cakes to the perfect Victoria sponge - not forgetting plenty of gluten-free
- Pre heat oven to 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take finger millet powder and refined wheat flour in a separate bowl and sieve them to remove any husk or other impurities.
- Put finger millet powder and refined wheat flour in a bowl and mix them well.
- Put butter and curd / egg in a bowl and stir them till they attain creamy texture.
- Add sugar powder and essence to the butter-curd mix and stir it so it gets dissolved.
- Add finger millet- refined wheat flour mix, baking soda, baking powder to the butter-curd mix.
- Stir it well so that a batter with uniform texture is formed.
- Add milk to this batter and mix it till batter attains a good texture.
- Add choco chips to the batter.
- Put the batter in baking bowl and place in the oven at 180°C for 25 to 30 min.
- Check after 25 mins if cake has baked well.
- If it is not well baked then place the baking bowl for another 5 minute
- Take the cake out and allow it to cool for 10 mins.
- Cut into pieces and serve.