Ragi Cookies Recipe
- Serves: 80 People
- Prep Time: 30
- Cooking: 18
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
This step by step recipe for healthy yet delicious vegan multi-grain millet cookies make for a perfect snack for anytime!
- Take finger millet powder and refined wheat flour in a separate bowl and sieve them to remove any husk or other impurities.
- Put finger millet powder and refined wheat flour in a bowl and mix them well.
- Put butter and sugar in a bowl and stir them till they attain creamy texture.
- Add milk and essence to the butter-sugar mix and stir it so it gets uniform texture.
- Add finger millet powder, refined wheat flour mix, baking powder and salt into creamy butter mix.
- Mix it till uniform soft dough texture is attained.
- Roll the dough in to small balls and cut in cookies shape with hand/cookie cutter machine.
- Shift the biscuits into baking tray.
- Heat oven to 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes and bake the biscuits for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Allow the biscuits to cool and pack them in air tight boxes/containers.