Sorghum Boondi Laddu Recipe
Sorghum Boondi Laddu
- Serves: 10 People
- Prep Time: 34
- Cooking: 34
- Calories: 10
- Difficulty: easy
This is the recipe for Jowar atta ladoo which is made with sorghum flour. Sorghum is also known as white millet. Millets are extremely good for health. So, this ladoo is not only delicious but also filled with goodness of white millet.
- Mix sorghum flour, Bengal gram flour and water till batter consistency.
- Put the batter onto a boondi frame and fry till boondi golden colour.
- Take sugar and water in a pan, and boil till a single thread consistency and add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now take boondi is in a bowl, add in the sugar syrup.
- Make lemon size balls and serve.