Sorghum Dosa Recipe
- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 480
- Cooking: 30
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Did you know that the dosa is listed on the Worlds 50 most Delicious Foods? A popular South Indian dish, dosa is a delicious comfort food that you can eat in any given course of food.
- Wash and soak sorghum in water for 4 hours in a bowl.
- Mix fenugreek seeds with blackgram and soak it for 4 hours in a separate bowl.
- Add little water to sorghum and grind it till it turns into paste and keep it a bowl.
- Add little water to blackgram-fenugreek seeds mix and grind it till it becomes paste.
- Mix both blackgram batter and sorghum batter. Add salt to the batter.
- Ferment the mix for 3 hours. In winter, ferment it overnight.
- Mix well by adding add chopped onion and green chilli , 1 cup water to get a dosa batter consistency,
- Apply a tea spoon of oil on the preheated dosa making tawa.
- Pour the batter on it, spread thinly with spoon to round shape.
- Fry till crisp dosa is obtained.