Sorghum Roti Recipe
- Serves: 10 People
- Prep Time: 15
- Cooking: 20
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Chapatis recipe, How to make Chapati, Indian flat bread, Quick Chapati recipe with detailed step by step photos
- Boil 1 glass of water in a vessel and add salt to it.
- Mix sorghum flour and wheat flour in a bowl.
- Add hot water to the mixed flour and knead it with hand to make it into soft dough.
- Make round ball and spread it into round shape by using a rolling stick or by pressing with the palm.
- Bake the roti properly on both the sides of a pre heated tawa. Roti is ready to be served.
- (Rotis must be immediately made and served hot.)