Ragi Challah Recipe
- Serves: 10 People
- Prep Time: 10
- Cooking: 15
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: easy
Indian masala chaas is the ideal summer drink! ... Another way in which we enjoy yogurt during summers in Masala Chaas
- Take a medium sized pan and add two glasses of water.
- Heat the water on medium ame till it boils.
- Mix it well without forming lumps.
- Pour the mix into the boiling water and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Mix green chilli, coriander leaf , Mango ginger , mint leaf and grind it to paste.
- Add curd, cumin powder, salt, black salt and pepper powder to the paste.
- Heat the mix for 10 minutes on a low ame and then allow it to cool.
- (you can also add jaljeera powder or chat masala for additional taste instead of roasted cumin powder.)
- Add cooled finger millet mixture and six more glass of cold water to the paste and mix it well.
- Now Finger millet challah is ready to serve.
- In the meanwhile, take another cup of water and add to finger millet powder.